Declutter, Donate & Get Cheap Storage Units: Make a Difference with Us!
Do your 2022 resolutions include organizing and being charitable in 2022? U-STOR Wichita self-storage is looking to help with both! Here’s how:
- Declutter by organizing items you do or don’t want. Pro tip: Categorize and label piles of unwanted men’s, women’s, or children’s clothing and other items like books, appliances, furniture, and pet items.
- Donate! Please consider donating unwanted items to local organizations that give to those in need including:
- Union Rescue Mission – Provides resources to Wichita’s homeless population
- Dress for Success – Provides support, professional attire, and development tools to help women in Wichita thrive at work & life in general
- Treehouse & Wichita Children’s Home – Provide babies, children, and mothers with items (see lists of items needed)
- Any Wichita DAV – All sales go towards transportation to medical appointments & other services for Wichita’s disabled veterans
- Beauties & Beasts – Provides our furry friends in need of food, bedding, equipment & supplies
For a more detailed list of where to donate items of different categories, check out Wichita on the Cheap’s “Where to Donate Items in Wichita” article.
3. Get Cheap Storage – Take that stuff you do still want and save on space at any of our 7 Wichita storage facilities. Find a storage unit location near you and get cheap storage units with 50% off your first month. Reserve yours today!