So Many Storage Unit Sizes & So Much Stuff Can Be So Overwhelming!
Storage units come in a variety of sizes to accommodate your needs. So which size do you need? Keep in mind how long you’ll need the storage unit. Is it short-term storage or long-term storage? You don’t want to have to reorganize later or move everything to a bigger unit if you need more space!
- 5×5 storage unit – Small storage unit (size of a small closet) & fits smaller furniture items, small boxes
- 5×10 storage unit – Small storage unit (size of a walk-in closet) & fits mattress set, sofa, dining room set
- 10×10 storage unit – Medium storage unit (size of an average bedroom) & fits furniture, many boxes, small items
- 10×15 storage unit – Medium storage unit (size of a large bedroom) & fits items from large apartment or small home
- 10×25 storage unit – Large storage unit (size of large 1 car garage) & fits items from a 3 or 4 bedroom home, large furniture. Perfect for car storage or boat storage!
- 10×30 storage unit – Large storage unit (extra large 1 car storage) & fits items from a 4 or 5 bedroom home including large appliances. Great for car storage, boat storage, or even moving vans!
Check out our storage size guide to help you better visualize your items and get storage pricing here (including climate controlled storage unit prices). Remember to take advantage of all the ways we save you money! Get cheap self-storage with U-STOR’s monthly move-in special, rent cheap moving trucks through Penske, get low-cost moving supplies, and save on storage units near you at any of our 7 Wichita locations.